The Red Balloon meets Wallace and Gromit! but it was lovely all the same, and I did like the Secret Garden effect where the people went from b and w into color.
i thought the whole thing was so gently done, and I actually got snuffly when the librarian grew old and --you know--and then there was a young woman at the door who, as you say, went from b/w into color. sniffle
careful if you go back to that section, there are tons of really stunning animations in there. I spent two hours last night just watching them. Deputy Dawg, eat your heart out.
The Red Balloon meets Wallace and Gromit! but it was lovely all the same, and I did like the Secret Garden effect where the people went from b and w into color.
ReplyDeletei thought the whole thing was so gently done, and I actually got snuffly when the librarian grew old and --you know--and then there was a young woman at the door who, as you say, went from b/w into color.
ReplyDeletesniffle
Even the hardass in Vermont loved it. Thanks.
ReplyDeletecareful if you go back to that section, there are tons of really stunning animations in there. I spent two hours last night just watching them. Deputy Dawg, eat your heart out.
ReplyDelete