1. Not everyone likes Starbucks. Really.
2. Not everyone LOVES almond flavoring (or anything else) in their coffee
3. Don't tell someone "What you really need is..." and then walk off in disgust when they don't oblige your ego.
4. I'm not offended by someone holding a door for me, but not when Im forced into a vicious trot to reach the door in time...
5. Parents who think it's adorable to let their precocious 6 year old read the menu and order from it. While the waitress waits and waits and waits...
6. Food companies who play games with the pricing. (coffee in three different amounts, same size can, same price) Playing price games with sizes. Used to be, Bigger was Cheaper. Giant sized Peanut Butter, king sized cereal boxes, extra large detergent packages. Now the mid range is cheaper, lol.
7. People who sit behind you at a long red light and honk. Honk. Honk.
8. Food police. My food, my choice. And if you take one more of my shrimp I will stab you with my shrimp fork.
9. Folks who hose down their grocery carts with those sanitizing wipes and then travel around the store, steering by their elbows. Has it never occurred to them that every single can and vegetable in that store has been handled at least five billion times?
10. Parents who leave their kids unattended/unsupervised in the toy aisle in the store. Close to the jigsaw puzzles and train sets...
11. "New and improved". Not necessarily. Usually that means we ran out of the stuff we used to use, and had to switch, so we're pretending this is better.
12. That nice lady in the back row at the movies, who takes the time to explain her recipe for chocolate cake, and then wants to discuss her daughter's new boyfriend, and then retires in a sulk
(known as the "well, really" sulk) when someone asks her to shut up...
13. One arm rest. Two people.