Sunday, September 8, 2019

maybe a glimmer...


Just this morning I was reading that there are now REPUBLICAN conventions in at least two states  canceling their venues. interesting.

trump

There are apparently also some Republican candidates who are about to jump in as well.  Thoughts?

My own first thought is, even if the Republican candidates go  under in the voting,  they might be able to deflect enough votes away from--um--him, and make a serious difference.  Sort of like throwing yourself under the bus to keep it from running over the puppy.

6 comments:

  1. after having mostly ignored the news (except for the hurricane-related stories) during the past week, i just got through my Sunday morning news round-up. that is literally all i can handle right now. i am just waiting for Election Day to get here. hopefully i won't have to resort to alcoholism before then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep. I hear that. when the news comes on, on my husband's computer I put in earplugs and listen to YouTube. But sometimes there's a bit of light, if only for a minnit or two.

      Delete
  2. I think Joe Biden will end this nonsence. How many more advisors will be fired for giving advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Biden has a chance, frankly. I wish he were younger, and bit more forceful. I see Trump just outshouting him, and he'll disappear.
      Trump has no boundaries, which makes him a dangerous opponent. Some people think of this as strength, but it's really not what I'd look for in a leader.

      (nice to see you here, Harvey. Missed ya.)

      Delete
  3. 5 so so true 76 next week

    ReplyDelete