8 years ago today I started this blog, with trepidation
and not much hope of it going anywhere. it's a small thing,
as these things go, but it's mine, and like Gollum, I cling
to the rocks and shoals of it, waiting for the shiny parts.
44K pageviews, 22 followers (several of whom have wandered
off), and a LOT of photos. It's been fun.
Every day is the first day, and the last.
Then again, I guess it's that way anyway. These days I wake up
a little surprised that I woke up at all, and glad to be here.
and here. Thank you for taking the trip with me. It's a lot more fun
with company in the passenger seat.
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your blog, and thank-you for being there and showing up with all sorts of ideas
ReplyDeleteYou da Man, JT.
ReplyDeleteIt's always a joy to find people--not necessarily of like mind--to connect with, at some level. I think that's what makes this interesting, it isnt just us shouting into the dark corners, it's knowing that someone is responding, one way or the other.
ReplyDeleteKudos on running a successful blog for years!
ReplyDelete