Thursday, August 20, 2015
Book titles
"Paws" the real story of what happens Out There in the dark
"Lord of the Rungs" Ladder dancers. Illustrated.
"Stranger in a Strange Band"
"Lord of the Fries" never touch my fryolater
"Withering Heights" One woman's struggle with Osteoporosis
"Thirty Nine Stops" A bus driver's life "as told to..."
"Lady Chatterley's Loser"
"A Rivet Runs Through It" Shipbuilding , the Basics
"20,000 Legumes Under the Sea" Hydroponics at Work For You
"The Tide Machine" one setting, one detergent
"The Quiche and the Dead"-- The Cook's Confession
"A Brief History of Lime" --there's just so much one can say about lime...
"Oliver Twit"
Thursday Thirteen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know, I believe, how much I like this kind of list. L.O.V.E. it, especially, um, all of them. Salute!
ReplyDeleteVery good! Vg!
ReplyDeleteHilarious
ReplyDeleteLOL. Thanks for inspiring my smile.
ReplyDeletehttp://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2015/08/youtube-twitter-tumblr-goggle-instagram.html
I love how when you take one letter out or add one the whole thing changes like magic. Did you write these?
ReplyDeleteYes I did, Colleen. the hard part was finding books that would work.
ReplyDeleteanyone want to suggest a few, post them here. Id love to see what you can come up with
I was rather taken with the Legumes. All those beans, floating, floating...
Withering Heights! I love that. Wow. Truly terrific.
ReplyDeletelol i didnt realize how apt that was until you mentioned it...since Im lost that precious inch last year it does feel a bit like withering, for sure...
ReplyDeleteand thank you.
dont be shy, if you want to add a few
"For Whom the Ball Rolls"
ReplyDelete- Confessions of a professional bowler.
"The Sum Always Rises"
-A guide to estimating home repair costs.
Oh I love those...
ReplyDelete"Zeb and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" a casual guide, for the casual rider