Life is too short: eat dessert instead
Tres cool, JT.
For a grand opening event, this was indeed cool. thank you, and thank the buck.
I've fantasized seeing what goes on in the wild darkness. I have deer on my blog today too.
its that time of year when they start getting a bit incautious, stocking up for winter. Once they get used to the camera it should be much easier. I just hope something doesnt see the camera as hostile and try to beat it to death...
Tres cool, JT.
ReplyDeleteFor a grand opening event, this was indeed cool. thank you, and thank the buck.
ReplyDeleteI've fantasized seeing what goes on in the wild darkness. I have deer on my blog today too.
ReplyDeleteits that time of year when they start getting a bit incautious, stocking up for winter. Once they get used to the camera it should be much easier. I just hope something doesnt see the camera as hostile and try to beat it to death...
ReplyDelete