Saturday, August 26, 2017
apologies
I am on overload right now
and my poor brain is addled enough
with rearranging furniture in two rooms
(soon to be three) and finding new homes
for old stuff, and there comes a time when
you really have to settle back and stop
trying to ride two or three sets of roller skates
at the same time.
I just knew this was going to happen. The upside
is, by the end of the madness I will have lost
nearly 30 pounds (oh yay me) and if you put that
in monetary terms, I feel like I've been working out
daily at the local gym for three months. For freeeee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Always pays to look on the bright side
ReplyDelete.
.
.
.
.
.
.
if you can find it.
Oh yeah, it's in there somewhere. Probably rolled up in a rug...
DeleteI don't think we'll hold anything against you. Not while your house is in intensive care. It's disorienting as well as strenuous.
ReplyDelete
DeleteMy husband might, he comes from a long line of people who never moved a bureau, a table, or a nightstand.
The bonus is, he can take just so much of this and then he gets scared and goes off to do other things.
I've always been a furniture rearranger, it seems to be a family trait, and I was wayyy overdue for this one.
Disorienting isn't even close. I lost a rocking chair yesterday, and it took me all day to realize I was sitting in it while I looked for it.