Life is too short: eat dessert instead
Lived a long life but I bet he never came close to making the $ that some of the one or two hit wonders do today.
true enough. Sometimes it's not about having too much, but just enough. And you surely can't deny he led a checkered life...he's primarily known for rock and roll, but he also was a mean blue singer, too. If I can find it, Ill post the link.
Lived a long life but I bet he never came close to making the $ that some of the one or two hit wonders do today.
ReplyDeletetrue enough. Sometimes it's not about having too much, but just enough. And you surely can't deny he led a checkered life...
ReplyDeletehe's primarily known for rock and roll, but he also was a mean blue singer, too. If I can find it, Ill post the link.