Right? We had freeze warnings Thursday night, considerable frost in the morning. Less than a month to the Outer Banks. I'll be back, though. I guess. I don't know about My Beloved Sandra.
Ah, I have just realised a problem with my last comment... I am so used to measuring temperature in celsius now, not fahrenheit! I was thinking you were feeling the heat! :D
Right? We had freeze warnings Thursday night, considerable frost in the morning. Less than a month to the Outer Banks. I'll be back, though. I guess. I don't know about My Beloved Sandra.
ReplyDeleteSo this cold is your fault. I shoulda known.
ReplyDeleteSend a few degrees of it over here to us please, we could do with a little more!
ReplyDeleteAh, I have just realised a problem with my last comment... I am so used to measuring temperature in celsius now, not fahrenheit! I was thinking you were feeling the heat! :D
ReplyDeleteonly if I run very very fast
ReplyDeleteOh dear seem Mother Nature is messing with you. Still. Have a nice weekend
ReplyDeleteMuch love...
I would complain, too. Hope the temp is better, now.
ReplyDeletebrrrrrr it's 49F here! But the sun is out after lots of rain full days.....which we were VERY grateful for! Have a great day- stay bundled up!
ReplyDelete...and the letters went into the Circular File!
ReplyDeleteSix Words and Shadows
I should think so, too!
ReplyDelete32C good, 32F not so good if my memory serves me correctly! I'm guessing you are F then!
ReplyDeleteRosey Pinkerton's blog
We are definitely an F, Rosey. =)
ReplyDelete