Yep, it's spring.
Having our annual April snowstorm. 4 inches yesterday and a bit more today, just in case some of it melted away overnight. The jonquils are blooming bravely through it all, Chartlie goes out every hour or so and sits and stares. Toby went tearing out the door yesterday, did a perfect U-turn and came back in, most annoyed.
Those are forsythia blooms, in front of the old well. Yellow, which is always the color of spring, does not go well with white. I always think of scrambled eggs and potatoes.

Once in a while we have snow in April, rain this year and cold.
ReplyDeleteIve responded to all your posts, and haven't seen my replies appear. I wonder if you're seeing them?
Oh, wait, you seem to have started letting comments in. Great.
ReplyDeleteLol, yes. Im still finding my way around the navigation here, and I don't know if it's my galloping old age or more strangeness. Getting there. Thank you for being so patient.
Delete