Saturday, November 21, 2020
well
it would seem that either I, or Blogger, has decided to clean up my work space.
My followers link is gone, every single thing on the page is gone, except what i posted
today.
i tried rebooting I tried using the system restore. Nothing.
I cannot format properly, and even when i do it leaves out words that needed
to be there.
I'm done, Blogger.
You win.
I'll leave this up as it is, and if anyone knows what happened, let me know.
It would be nice to see the sidebars again, though.
It's a kind of reality check. The funny thing is, this is how I got from one
end of blogger to the other. Without those links, i've nowhere to go. Anyone wants
to email me, feel free. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Everything looks normal to me. The "following" list is there.
ReplyDeleteIf I look at your previous post "unspoken" then the "following" list is moved well down the page. That might be due to formatting as poetry. But the current post and other earlier posts all look normal to me.
lol "well down the page doesn't even begin to express it. Bottom of the well, is closer. im sorry to sound like such a whiner, but I don't like change, even when it's an improvement, and this is decidedly NOT an improvement.
Deletethank you for having the sense to scroll all the way down to find it.
Just posting to check whether I can. Yet another hitch in your blog life. Gets teejus.
ReplyDeletesigh. yes. teejus is 'polite' for what it is. At least leaving it in poetry formatting gives me paragraphs.
DeleteI'm just glad you can post. Shoot Im just glad "I" can post. =)
Oh my, I have had my problems with Blogger and not being able to comment, but yours seem more frustrating than mine. I look at your page and it seems OK.
ReplyDelete2020 strikes again.
oh it's even better. all day I've been having this terrifying popup that says google cannot process your request. and then it dumps you and your game, blog, or whatever.
Deletefinally we were told that it wasnt us, it was, praise the lord, google that was having the problem.
However. in the process, every single thing I had in google was un-pass worded. (cue sobbing)
It only took me an hour to get back here, since blogger seems to have been swallowed by google, and my password was from Yahoo, and I have at least ten Yahoo passwords. Now I have eleven.
I was just thinking longingly about my old typewriter. Paper, ribbon, keys. No passwords, no goggle, nothing.
It's been a very long day. Im so glad to see your shining face and I do hope you fare better than I did.
It's okay, but from here it's scattered instead of being nicely compacted. No idea why.
either way, have a good thanksgiving. we're staying here, and everyone else is staying there. I LIKE it that way. =)
whwn Y click on comment, everything shows up.
ReplyDeleteAll looks hunky dory from my side. All bits and bobs present and correct.
ReplyDeleteI can get into this if I sell my soul to the devil, apparently, but it seems unless I give blood and rejoin wordpress yours is off limits to me. sadly. (deep aggrieved sigh)
DeleteDon't know what to say to sort this out for you?
DeleteBesides, I didn't think the likes of us had souls, so why worry?
:)
it's wildly frustrating, and probably 1/3 of it is my fault, since I have an account on Yahoo that has been taken over by Google, and Im using Wordpress (or was) to view the WP stuff. I do not know why.
DeleteI did find, quite by accident, that i can indeed see your stuff and even comment on it but it's getting harder and harder to do.
Ark, it's not your fault. Im out here, somewhere, it's the solstice (yay us) and it's okay. Really.
And my immortal soul disappeared years ago, anyway.
It's more fun that way. =)
I was wondering why I haven't seen you in many days only to discover you have had blogger problems. All seems well from this side. I can see your follow list, blog archive and all.
ReplyDeletenoel, Im so sorry I missed you on this. It's become harder and harder to post here, and i've just about given up on it.
ReplyDeletethank you for finding me via email, most appreciated. I've missed your voice.