okay, so here's the deal. For now, I can make new posts, and you can read them. And comment.
This is awkward, and if no one minds comments without responses from me, then I'm cool with that. Or I can just comment in a new post.
Sigh.
I would like to start a new blog, if I can close this one off from rogue posters and actually use a for real password. I don't want it to turn into Vandal City, by any means. I have about 9 years of stuff here, and I'd hate to lose it. Lotta ego there, maybe, but it's like writing the world's longest book, and then seeing it go down (or is that up) in flames.
if/when I do start a new one, I'll post the announcement here. oh, aren't we all excited, lol.

It's good to see that you are still able to post.
ReplyDeleteIt is so very frustrating when things don’t go right on Blogger or on everything on our computers.nSometimes I want to go Elvis on the whole thing. Thankfully, My Retired Man works on it and by some miracle, I am back in business. We have found that when nothing else works, Chrome does.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure if I am understanding you correctly, but you can have more than one blog under your name. Many people do.
Just leave a breadcrumb trail and I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure you can set limitations on comments. And migrate a blog to another platform provider.
ReplyDeleteP.S.: Never done any of these.
Well, if you have to say goodbye to Blogger, then Wordpress might not be such a bad choice.
ReplyDeletethis is a test
Deleteseems you didn't have to start all over again
ReplyDeletesmiles. Yep. I tried, and it was such a tangle I came within an inch just deleting everything and leaving. I now have two new and unused blogs, somewhere in the ether,long may they float...
Delete