Thursday, October 24, 2019
I have (and have had for years) two Yahoo accounts with two different names. This morning I was on one of them and wanted to cross over to the other. Ordinarily one gets a bit shirty if I neglect it for a few days, sort of like two sisters who demand Mother's attention all the time.
When I went in, I was asked for a verification code. er. What. The rest of the response was, when you sign in to the 'other' account, you will need to give us the verification code in there to prove that's you. If I cannot sign in, I cannot get the code to give you, because it's unreachable. yes indeed.
And when I went back to the first site I needed a verification code for that one, too. Take your foot off the pedal for ten seconds and look what happens.
But now it's okay. Puts aching head on desk. sobs.
The visit yesterday was fun. we hiked all over hell and beyond, found a couple witch hazel trees, spent about three hours out there enjoying the weather and the sun. We have a lot of beech and rock maple and birch, and the woods just glowed with yellow leaves and sunlight. Annnd my big old fluffly cat, Charlie, decided that my husband's cousin Joyce was safe to be friends with. He got patted, he chirped at her, and I was delighted with all of it. It's not often he makes an appearance like that. Maybe he's learning to trust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment