Thursday, August 22, 2019

Magic numbers



76 Trombones

3 Men in a Boat

7 Days in May

1 Is the Loneliest Number

39 Steps

15 Men on a Dead Man's Chest

40 days and 40 nights

50 Ways to Leave your Lover

Tea for Two

Eight is Enough

7 Brides for 7 Brothers

Ocean's Eleven

Thursday 13


https://newthursday13.blogspot.com





9 comments:

  1. Have a great day. ❤️
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four on the floor.

    Oceans11 reminds me of a friend's mother, after a spate of Shakespearean movies and plays, Henry V, Richard III, etc, thought it was Oceans the Second, and wondered which king that might be.
    Hakespear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, good king Oceans. His brother, I believe preceded him. Ugly, ugly temper. They had to send him off to sea. Pity.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. well, I discovered that it was oh golly Thursday, and was one short on the numbers and thought, aha, Thursday 13. Of course. Sadly, you can only use that trick once. =)

      Delete
  4. Even 3 sheets to the wind, I enjoyed this list; as did several (I'm not sure exactly how many) of the blind mice I've been hanging with lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becalm yourself, darlin', and at least be thankful it's not Seagram's 7. and thank you. I liked yours, too. in fact, when it canme up on the screen I thought, OMG it's Thursday again? Already?

      Delete
  5. After watching Ocean's 11 and 12 back to back a few weeks ago, I figured that the number referred to the number of participants in the con. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm embarrassed to admit (but only slightly) that I never watched the movie. Im only faintly aware of who even starred in it, but it's good to know what the title actually means, now. =)

      Delete