Thursday, November 29, 2018
Salt, no pepper T13
salt water
Salton Sea
sea salt
salt sea
salt of the earth
basalt rock
rock salt
table salt
salty dog
salt and pepper
saltpeter
somersault
salt mine
http://newthursday13.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

saltines. Though I prefer Ritz.
ReplyDeleteI outgrew saltines long ago. Prefer Town House now.
Deletesomersault is my favorite. How about assault?
ReplyDeletewhatever works, eh. Don't be shy, assault it next time yourself =)
Deletelove my salt lamps and sea salt and salted caramel my faves - big snow
ReplyDeleteoh so not fair. Now I want salted caramel too...
ReplyDeleteI'm a salty dog if there ever was one . . . very different TT!
ReplyDeleteWe need an old salt in there, yarning.
ReplyDeletethis is a bit of a tangent, but... there is a lovely British-style fish & chips shop in Manhattan called "A Salt and Battery". your post is making me homesick... and hungry.
ReplyDeleteTangent away, N. I love puns like that, especially when you think about it, and it grows in the telling.
DeleteWhen I was a very young thing, the Mama advised me that I should salt the food of my future husband to his tasting. Fortunate for me that the Husband is on a salt-free diet.
ReplyDeleteI solved the problem by not adding salt to anything, and letting him work out how much he likes. Turns out he needs/wants very little, which is better for both of us.
DeleteChecked out your blog, nice work, su-sieee. Love the cats. They look just like my Charlie!