Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Well damn now Im hungry T13



Aunt Lizzie's Nice Cake

shortcake

pancake

coffeecake

chocolate cake

three layer coconut cake with butter cream frosting

cupcake

johnny cake

applesauce cake

angel cake

devil food's cake

mayonnaise cake

lemon cake




T13

Mayonnaise cake, recipe.  It really just looks like a regular chocolate cake

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-mayonnaise-cake/

8 comments:

  1. Mayonnaise cake, eh? I gotta go look it up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes a very moist cake, usually chocolate, frankly not my favorite but hell, I'll eat anything called cake =)

      Delete
  2. It was my birthday yesterday and I love all cake but settled for a bag of British licorice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well happy birthday, Kezzela, and I hope you enjoyed your licorice. Never my 'go to' thing to eat, so you can have my share too. Hope you had a good one!

      Delete
  3. I kept thinking "patty cakes!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, damn I missed that one, colleen, and there are also fishcakes, cake of soap and potato pancakes, but once I got into the bakery store fish cakes just didn't cut it any longer.

      Delete
  4. Never had a mayonnaise cake, but a chocolate cake sounds like heaven right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never made one but I had a neighbor who made them: the mayo is the shortening substitute and it does make a lovely moist cake.
      Cake sounds like heaven at any day of the week. It's one of the reasons I don't push for an electric stove. =)

      Delete