Friday, May 18, 2018

Don't misunderstand me but...


I will be eternally grateful when this wedding tomorrow is truly over and the happy couple are safely off to wherever they are going to...

I love that Meghan and Harry thing,  they are adorable, and seem to always be having such a good time in each other's company. The main thing being, they are so far down the list to be future monarch material  they are pretty much off the hook, royal behavior-wise...but I just want it over,  so we can go back to where were.   Wherever that was.

4 comments:

  1. I had surgery a few weeks ago, involving anaesthesia. The first thing the nurse asked when I came to was: Will you be following the wedding? I thought it was a test along the lines of what year is it and who's the president..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, there's nothing like a royal wedding to capture everyone's attention.

      I trust you got the answer right. And that you are feeling better, please.

      Delete
  2. It might be over-coverage but it is sweet and good news, something that we have little of today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I agree. They are two of the more delightful human beings out there at the moment. I don't have a TV but no matter where I turn in Computer Land there they are, and it's like we simply cannot get enough of them.

      But you're right, it's one of the few truly joyous things going on currently.

      Delete