1. I shall not shuffle
2 Exercise, exercise, exercise
3. I shall not wear green eyeshadow
4. I will never agree that 50 is synonymous with Senior anything
5.I will never allow anyone to make me wear a funny hat
6. I will not go ON about ailments
7. I will refrain from saying "when I was your age..."
8. The doctor is not always right
9 What's 'best' for me may not be 'right' for me.
10. Turn up the radio and dance
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hard not to shuffle, sometimes.
ReplyDeleteEye shadow was never an option (for me, anyway).
I'm with you on the Senior 50 thing. AARP has that standard. HA!
I keep my ailment grumbling to those few minutes in the privacy of my bathroom while I'm taking my giant handful of pills.
I, too, refrain from saying "When I was your age..." but I have been known to point out, "I have shoes older than you are."
I don't know about dancing, but definitely Crank It UP!
Shuffling, I agree. When im cruising the aisles with a shopping cart, sometimes I lapse into a shuffly glide and then think, omg, stop that.
ReplyDeleteYeah, you always struck me as more of a muted grey eyeshadow sort...
I will willingly share, but only in a competitive fashon. The cat hears about the stitches and the pills.
Thanks for this great advice! I will now continue straight to number 10 ;-)
ReplyDeletegood for you, and as I hurtle across the room i am reminded that we used to do this for three hours straight at dances, no wonder we were skinny...
ReplyDelete