2. Personal dress code. There is none, unless you want there to be.
3. Your choices on foods are only limited by what your innards can tolerate, not what your hostess thinks you should be eating.
4. Your diet, your way.
5. You can get away with almost any
6. One of my favorite lines when expressing an opinion, "in twenty years Im not going to be around anyway, and even if I am, I won't much care..."
7. You are not expected to run anywhere, for any reason. If it's that important, someone will carry/drag you.
8. Your hair is not as important to the world as it once was. Wear it the way--and color--you like
9. You can, if you are the right age and temperament, remember every word to almost every song from the 50s, and 60s and probably 70s. And "name that tune" within three notes.
10. Your makeup, your way. Or none at all.
11. Socks are the new slippers
12. Senior discounts. Oh, yeah.
13. Shoes don't have to match anything any longer, except maybe each other.