Saturday, August 6, 2016

Ladies with five names



This may seem a minor issue, but Ive been noticing a slow influx of "new' posters/commentors on my blog and other blogs as well,  who have pictures of very pretty ladies and five names. They rarely comment much beyond "wonderful" or "so true..."
just out of curiosity I took one of their photos and pasted it in Google Images to see who they really might be. Lol. Some of them are part of the Russian Bride contingency, some of them are actually someone else with a new strange name.

Anytime you see someone new in here commenting or posting on your blog,  check the name of the blogger--if it has a strange name like Michelle Hillary Douglas Adams Washington  or Susan Anthony Davis Obama Detroit,  I'd not let them into my blog.  I have no idea what they're up to,  but I want honest faces (even if its a puppy dog face) and honest resumes back there.  And most of them purport to be the owners of an amazing string of blogs, most of them to do with the fashion industry, or overseas imports, or design. I don't trust em.


7 comments:

  1. Harvey obrien jim gene Hodson8/07/2016 1:03 PM

    I agree completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never struck me as the Russian bride sort, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been spared these up to now, but in the past I've routinely sent those three word comments with a lot of ads added, direct to spam, so maybe they're being caught for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to sign myself, sorry. Martha Sasha Nixon Truman Dewey. Like my dewy complexion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. your spam filter may have caught on, or perhaps they are wearying of the chase, whoever they are. Lovely name. It's so YOU.

    --> Lucy Maria Dewitt Madison Carver

    ReplyDelete
  6. When they show up on 6WS, I click on the link and the posts are always confusing. Often a waste of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suspect they either cannot read English or just do a driveby comment. Then again, that can be said for some posters who DO speak english, too...
    However, since now and then they turn out to actually be photos (or so they say) of "Russian brides", I can see why the posts make no sense. and I do delete 'em when I find 'em.

    ReplyDelete