Thursday, April 7, 2016

Fast Forward

8 years ago today I started this blog, with trepidation
and not much hope of it going anywhere.  it's a small thing,
as these things go, but it's mine, and like Gollum, I cling
to the rocks and shoals of it, waiting for the shiny parts.

44K pageviews, 22 followers (several of whom have wandered
off), and a LOT of photos.  It's been fun.

Every day is the first day, and the last.

Then again, I guess it's that way anyway. These days I wake up
a little surprised that I woke up at all, and glad to be here.

and here. Thank you for taking the trip with me. It's a lot more fun
with company in the passenger seat.


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and thank-you for being there and showing up with all sorts of ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a joy to find people--not necessarily of like mind--to connect with, at some level. I think that's what makes this interesting, it isnt just us shouting into the dark corners, it's knowing that someone is responding, one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos on running a successful blog for years!

    ReplyDelete