Monday, March 21, 2016

Words of one Syllable department





One of the coupons from my KMart purchases yesterday:

                                 5% OFF
                    APPAREL PURCHASE

EXCLUDES HUNTING APPAREL
    ROLE-PLAY/COSTUMES
    FOOTWEAR, FINE JEWELRY
    CLEARANCE AND EVERYDAY GREAT PRICE

Role Play??? is this now Kinky Mart?


On another front, my new microwave (in two languages and every other line is a safety warning) tells me that I  MUST keep my microwave clean and I MUST never clean the oven while it's plugged in --but as an alternative,  it says if you cannot access the plug, be sure to keep the door open while you clean it.  er.  Unless you are very very tiny, this is almost a given...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it means your front door, in case of urgent exit? Wearing your French maid outfit of course. Unless you only buy them when they're on sale..

    ReplyDelete
  2. only on sale, and only on rainy alternate tuesdays in May

    ReplyDelete