Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Even as we speak

he's in there typing up the instructions for me on how to run his Bobcat.  Not only turn it on, but how to turn it off, too, which is not as easy as you might think.   It involves hydraulic hoses, four buttons to just power the thing up, and if anyone makes a sharp remark about "gosh that sounds like my ex..."

Good man. I think he's more worried about the BobCat than he is me at this point.

I just had a flash into the future which is as Terry Pratchett so aptly puts it, "not necessarily a light at the end of the tunnel but a flamethrower" where this very old lady has had to call 911 because she ran out of fuel while she was plowing, skidded into a snowbank, and is now trapped because the door is against a wall of snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment