Thursday, July 23, 2015

Why



Because:

1.  it's snowing
2.  the river is about to flood
3.  it's too hot to do more
4.  you're stuck in traffic and the A/C quit
5.  your best friend just called with good news
6.  your ex called to invite you to the wedding
7.  an old boyfriend took the time to look you up
8.  you just learned that it's not always about you
9.  you just got downsized out of a job and you dont care
10. you went to your 35th class reunion and no one knew you
11. the light is better over there
12. I said so
13. your 40 yr old daughter called from Arkansas, she's coming back home to live with you

7 comments:

  1. Nice. These are all compelling reasons. I want to know what happens next.

    http://tinyurl.com/oez8zrk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can also be seen as the middle of something: what came before, and what comes after?

    Just for fun, pick one you like and make a poem, a short story, flash fiction out of it. and put the 'Why' part where it needs to go. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I like "because I said so" as an answer. ☺ My T13

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait. It's not always about me? WTF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no Santa either. Sorry.

      Delete
  5. Good news is always welcome, so I will go with that one. Although Because I said so does have its merits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #6 and # 13 both have distinct possibilities, considering the wads of back story each could create in someone's mind...

      Delete