Thursday, June 11, 2015

THURSDAY THIRTEEN




                  One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
             Two Happy People...
                 Three Men in a Boat
                                 Four Door Sedan
                 Five Finger Exercise
                      Sixpence
           Seven Days in May
                               Eight is Enough
                Nine Men's Morris
                    Ten Little Fingers Ten Little Toes
           Ocean's Eleven
                    Twelve O'clock and All's Well
                              THURSDAY THIRTEEN

6 comments:

  1. Very Clever! I like your count to thirteen. Thanks.

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2015/06/ever-wonder-what-happens-at-twitter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever -- I've only read the first one (a couple of times). My T13

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd thought of this. Way to go, JT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still can, There;s lots of stuff out there (I wont tell)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool. Excellent and nicely done.

    ReplyDelete