Monday, July 7, 2014

Sorry, I've been off in all directions lately.

sometimes (as I think i have mentioned before) things happen in bunches.  all the water backs up in the dam and spills over (no no, that was a metaphor),  you go to the doctor and he says,  we need to have some blood work done.

The little oh oh light goes on in your head. 

So now I am making the rounds of osteo doctors, physicians,  blood work places.  The folder I started last winter now has a new one beside it.  Last winter it was about tests and scheduling and exams.  Physical Therapy.   This new one will probably be an extension of that,  with treatments and results as well. 

We're also in the middle of  finalizing the Land Trust for this place, and that takes up a fair size hunk of energy, mental and otherwise. 

I just fired my old reliable wood guy because he was becoming less than reliable and more expensive as well.  I hated to do it,  but at some point you have to stop making mental excuses for him, and move on. 

And I guess moving forward is what we do, every day. Sometimes a bit of backtracking, but it's still progress of a visible kind. 
this is a porcupine leaving,  totally fed up with my incessant picture taking;  I often feel this way,  just want to turn my back and walk away.  If i had his quills, I just might =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope all the visits and treks to doctors and testing work out in your favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well so far ive been lucky, during a bout of this kind of testing, and Im hoping that this will be okay. Truly, I have no idea what will happen next. Just the fact of the testing is the most positive thing I ve seen so far, this this was the kind of test I was asking for twenty years ago and got shunted off as a worrier. spelled hypochondriac...
    It will work out, Boud, eventually.

    ReplyDelete