Monday, February 17, 2014

How cool is this--text resizing



was just over in the forums fussing about something or other and found someone asking how to make the too-small text larger.  I assume this is a temp fix, but thats all anyone needs, isnt it.  I  have visited blogs that are, at my age, almost unreadable because of either too-large text or way too small.    The solution, and its sooo simple;  hold the cursor over the offending page and hold down the Ctrl key:  slowly, one clicky thing at a time,  rotate the mousewheel either forward or backward.

This works on mine, and on others, as well.   Life just got a tad easier.

If only we could turn the mousewheel  on ourselves  now and then...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, cool. I've been using the old fashioned control and plus for biggering, and control plus minus, if you follow me, for smallering. This is easier, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten entirely about biggering and smallering, so this was a treat to discover all over again for the first time. Easy to forget how versatile a keyboard is, if you take the time to learn a few extra commands.

    ReplyDelete