Sunday, November 24, 2013

Charlie -- Progress report

This is an old house, with an attached shed. There has always been a passage way under the porch and into the shed.  We call it the tunnel,  and have sort of constructed a more permanent version so the cats can shelter there and come in themselves through a cat door in the shed/kitchen door.
I've started feeding Charlie at the inside end of the tunnel, to the great annoyance of the other two cats. *g*   And this morning,  since it was 20 deg out,  I made a cat bed for him

and tucked it into  a stack of wood.  yes, thats a sheepskin.  i threw in a catnip play toy for good measure.  I'd not mind sleeping in this myself,  frankly.

5 comments:

  1. It wouldn't surprise me if a few chipmunks didn't take up residence in this desirable condo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives a whole new meaning to Bed and Breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me an email. I did a recovery on this computer and lost all my address book

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a saint, JT. I've had worse accommodations myself, though I'm reasonably sure you'd put me up in style if I ever came to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harvey, a recovery email is winging its way to you even as i sit here.
    Ron, you would have the finest insulated cardboard box cat bed we could find, complete with squeaky toys, a catnip mouse, two sheepskins and fluffy pillows. And your very own (almost) heated water dish. 5 star, all the way

    ReplyDelete