Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm Goin Back to Brooms and Dustpans

5 years ago I bought a spiffy hi-tech vacuum for a ridiculous amount of money (for me anyway) and it lasted  until the engine started to smell funny and rattle.  Sooo I took it back last Saturday and traded it in for a newer less expensive but no less hi-tech vacuum.  It lasted two days. 
The bags are crap,  the attachments are hard to put together and it no longer inhales.  (insert smart ass comments here if you must)

Today I went to Sears and picked out a lovely pumpkin colored machine that operates nicely, doesn't require earplugs,  and keeps the fussy parts to a minimum.  Even got  a service plan with it, for once.

Tomorrow I go back to the store where I bought the Royal and see if I can get my money back.  If necessary I will use The Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment