Friday, April 1, 2011

Someone Forgot to Take Down the Sign

The national weather service has issued a winter storm warning for this area.  In general terms this is equivalent to shouting, LOOK  OUT,  ITS GONNA SNOW.  However,  Im not quite sure how the six inches that fell overnight should be classified;  if this is the appetizer to the real storm I do not want to be here when it hits.  If it isnt here yet,  what are we seeing?  Mirage snow?  Is this just a sample, and the true storm is yet to come? 

And happy April Fool's Day.  yep yep.  The man who invented this day was probably in a snit, standing knee deep  in snow,  wondering where his garden went. The one he just planted.

5 comments:

  1. What? You already put away the toboggan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Silly, silly me. (hangs head in embarrassment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did my garden go? Dagnabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it got eaten by the snowmonster. The last thing my garden remembers is "oh boy, lookit that, crocus--" and then nothing. Somewhere under all that snow are five little crocusssess...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I considered sending you a picture of bare ground...........Then I thought..why make her suffer

    ReplyDelete